Thursday, December 30, 2010

“2010 YEAR IN REVIEW ”

Each year’s last edition of The Times is a look back at the year’s highlights. As I spent some time pulling together what I viewed as the sports highlights from the past year I once again realized that we have a lot of good sports programs in our county. So as you thumb through the sports section this week take time to relish the many sports accomplishments that occurred in our county this year.
Of course there is no way to include each and every sports highlight that occurred during the year. Time and space just would not allow us to do so. And I am sure that there are some highlights that some of you might feel that should have been included but were not.
My process for making these selections is fairly simple. I flip through each paper’s sports section for the past year and jot down those stories that I think are highlights. Then, usually because of space limitations, there is some culling of that list.
To read the rest of the story visit our virtual paper by clicking on this link!

No comments: